---
F R E N D Z  of martian
---
"WHEN  ORDINARY  EM FORCE FIELDS ARE INTERFERED/SUMMED TO PRODUCE ZERO,
THEY  PRODUCE  STRESS  OF  VACUUM  (GRAVITATIONAL POTENTIAL OR FIELD).
THIS IS ELECTRO-GRAVITY."

Not my caps... =)

Interestingly,  I  once  heard  a tale about magic carpets - they were
supposed  to  be  woven  from a single thread, in an intricate pattern
in   which   the threads crisscrossed such that the harmonic frequency
of  the  thread  (which  would  have  to be divisible by 2 against the
wavelength  of  the  gravity  wave  -  err,  not sure if science knows
anything  about  such  a  wave  but  my  crazy  friend  postulated its
existence for the purpose of this theory (I think - he may have got it
from somewhere else)).

So basically, once the carpet is woven, it is resonating at a harmonic
of  the  gravity wave, and will float. To get it to move, interference
from  a  sound source is used. So the pics of a dude on a magic carpet
playing a flute make sense (in this picture).

Ahh, my world is such fun...

http://www.cseti.org/bearden/ferdelance/slide32.htm

Sent to you via the frendz list at marsbard.com