Happy Birthday Martian,

I'm afraid the bus service from Portugal isn't up to a quick trip to Brizzle for Lunch, but I'll drink a few cupos do vinho for you over here!

Iain

Oi oi you lot that are in Bristol - meet me in a pub in town to celebrate my 30th birthday - Tuesday lunchtime Dunno what pub yet - gimme a call on 07971 987 428 in the morning I don't go much for birthdays, I just like to be with my friends :-) So don't leave me sitting there on my own, OK?  luvonyamartian
--
Iain Kennedy.
Software Engineer and Internet Consultant