Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2000 12:40 AM
Subject: My Birthday in Brizzle

OK

Had a [very slight] complaint that I'm ignoring my frendz in London, and as it happens I'll be in the smoke this weekend, so if anyone London-dwelling folk's got any good ideas for Saturday night, lemme know.

07971 987 428 is the mobile. Or you can mail me an SMS at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

luvonya
martian