---
F R E N D Z  of martian
---

OK well it seems to be working again...

Don't know what was going on but any mail I sent to frendz got
swallowed up (!) somewhere after it hit cable internet.

Hopefully that's the end of this out[r]age. Nice to be back on the
list. Seemed kind of unfair to be off :-)

Anyway, my last message was to Mercedes - I don't think that the story
you mentioned was on this list. (And did you vote in the debacle?)

There was a previous one for Mike @ Psand - and anyone who wants to get off
the list - mail me and I'll remove you.

There were others, but I don't remember them...

martian

Sent to you via the frendz list at marsbard.com