OK, so let's take half the defense budget and spend it on Bucky's
'livingry' rather than weaponry.   How much you need?   It certainly
couldn't be more of a waste than spending it threaten fanatic community
groups to obtain nuclear weapons...

I'd still have some major doubts about the adequacy of present modeling
assumptions.  No one seems to have recognized that growth systems are
locally invented compounding instabilities to themselves yet, or that
natural system networks are mostly linked opportunistically rather than
deterministically, or that the variables of our relationship statements
generally refer to things that keep changing definition with little
notice.  I don't think it's an easy problem.

Phil Henshaw                       ¸¸¸¸.·´ ¯ `·.¸¸¸¸
680 Ft. Washington Ave
NY NY 10040
tel: 212-795-4844
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]