Hi,

I'd like to get the group's feedback and comments on a recently introduced service that is available through my company Cirrillian (http://www.cirrillian.com/), that might be of interest to members of the FRIAM list.  From my various visits with the group in Santa Fe, it's become clear that there are problems if you want to license or commercialize software when the interest is in R&D or consulting.

So, we are here to help both pioneering software developers (authors) and progressive software houses (publishers) to get in touch.  BTW, software companies also have the problem of finding innovative software solutions to enhance their portfolio of offerings.  At Cirrillian we are aiming to solve this problem by bringing some order to the otherwise but prevailing chaotic approach of random encounters at trade shows, etc.  Long term we would really like to be the place publishers come to in order to find emerging software solutions.

We have a free newsletter EmTechNews (http://www.cirrillian.com/newsletters.html) with over 330 industry and business subscribers from the US and around the world, we run Google Adwords campaigns and network mostly in Houston where we are based.  (There are over 1000 software and IT service companies in Houston!)  We are continually working on improving our marketing.

Comments, thoughts?

Thanks
Robert Cordingley
www.cirrillian.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
281-335-4999
Cirrillian, 18333 Egret Bay Blvd, Suite 270, Houston, TX 77058