Hi

Now I'm not sure if Niklas Zennström  idea of Joost brings TiVo farther,
or if it's a new development or if Joost is the first worldwide company
of TiVo .
Certainly all Niklas Zennström  ideas have strong impacts: Records
Industry, Long Distance Telephony and now TiVo. I have to wait for Joost
for Linux. I don't use windows.

Hasta pronto

Alfredo

Owen Densmore wrote:

>Has anyone tried the new internet TV stunt Joost?
>   http://www.joost.com/
>
> From a Sun mail list:
>   I haven't signed up for Joost yet, but I will soon, and remember,
>these are
>   the same Scandinavian geniuses (or genii) who created Kazaa that
>killed the
>   music industry, Skype that maimed the telecom industry, and Joost
>that is
>   going to bury the cable TV oligopolies in the US-at least. Again, it
>   reinforces what Sun has been saying for years - innovation happens
>   elsewhere. I believe innovation happens EVERYWHERE!
>
>   Try Joost, you will like it.
>

>     -- Owen

Alfredo Covaleda Vélez
Ingeniero Agrónomo - Programador