. we remained stuck in the belief that there is "one right way" to define,
organize and think about any subject

There may not be "one right way" to organize a subject, but there are always
an "infinite number of wrong ways" to organize a subject.

Most web publishers just barf out what comes to their mind at that instance
in a single pass.

I predict that the web experiment will soon prove that the diminishing
practice of formal top-down organizational skills, such as those taught in
the 1940's, are ever more important for the long-term success of any
organization.

Robert Howard

Phoenix, Arizona