That's what an experimental design is for.  Without a plan to rationally
vary parameters of the simulation, there is no hope to determine cause and
effect relationships.  A good experimental design will define a series of
parameter sweep runs, the results of which can then be analyzed.

--Doug

--
Doug Roberts, RTI International
[EMAIL PROTECTED]