Thanks, David.  There was no way that the NIH-funded MIDAS project could say
"No" when the White House approached the MIDAS PI and requested that we do
the study (even if Bush is still in the White House).

;-{

The good news is that the White House staffer who ran the study was one of
the smartest, hardest working people that I've encountered in quite a while.

--Doug
--
Doug Roberts, RTI International
[EMAIL PROTECTED]