Glen,

Although you said not to go to the Judith Rosen website I did it anyway
and then wrote to her because of the ads on the site. I don't know if
the ads were part of your negative feelings but here is a copy of the
correspondence.

Orlando Leibovitz

*Hi Orlando,

When I put google ads up on the site, their web "bot" was supposedly
going to use the keywords for the site to target ads to the content of
the site. Unfortunately, the software for their bot is pretty lame. I
think it's the Kirlian photos that confuse it and lead to stuff like
that, I'm not sure why. In any case, I haven't seen a penny from the
google ads, in over two years, so maybe it's time to just pull that
software off the site. Thanks for making me aware of this situation--
the ads change all the time so I haven't seen any creationist ads but I
have seen a lot of new age type things and scratched my head over it. I
expected it to improve over time, since google has been growing and
developing an awful lot since I first decided to allow advertising on my
website. But creationist?! Yuck.

Sorry!
Judith

*
Web address: http://www.rosen-enterprises.com
BioTheory: An electronic journal of general science based on the
Relational (Rosennean) Complexity Paradigm