Dave,

The good news is we got a very good project with Kellogg Foundation to model
pathways for meaningful work for urban youth in the nation. And we persuaded
them to let us model Santa Fe.

Bad news, is I have to be in Battlecreek, MI a couple days before ChiliPlop so I
won't be able to make it.

As a thought, what about doing a warm up workshop at a BarCamp like event at
sfComplex and have Competencies, Patterns and Courses: Oh My! be a central
topic?

It might be interesting to see how results from the 3 activities (atom catalog,
patterns and packaging) might be different and similar iterating it twice in
Santa Fe and Carefree.

Your workshop is basically Bottega design, right? It should be the kick-off
event at the Complex if we believe in eating our own dogfood.

-S