To: [EMAIL PROTECTED];friam@redfish.com
Sent: 2/17/2008 9:04:06 PM
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] 501c3 tax free organizations

Nick --

This may not be directly to your point, but I know that each such organization
must file a Form 990 with the IRS, which gives the balance sheet and other
financial data.  You may therefore wish to start with an organization that you
know (or have some interest in) and search on the Form 990 criterion.

All the best,

- Claiborne -