Greetings:

My name is bandit Gangwere.
I am a friend of Ken Lloyd.
I am a Systems Engineer and specialize in Mission-Critical embedded systems.
Right now, I am interested in learning if this field can be applied
to making better embedded systems, or in applying them to new fields.
I also have a 16-yo son in the larval-geek phase and want to expose
him to a broad set of fields and interests.

When I am able to make it to one of the Fri morning events,
I will explain how I got the name 'bandit'.
You will then never forget me, for good or ill :^)

Thanks ... bandit

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
505-228-8197