So are there any facts on how much (microwave/EMR) radiation does it take to pop corn and what do cell phones put out and why do you have to call the cell phone to make it pop? Does the power go up that much from a dormant polling state to an on-line state? Does the EMR power radiate uniformly? Are cell phones like microwave ovens; the frequency only agitates water molecular bonds and antennas? How much does my head heat up? Are other bonds affected, perhaps in my DNA and other cell chemicals, but only in my ear? etc. etc.

Robert C.

James Steiner wrote:
Her education of how to think critically and spot hoaxes and viral
advertising, I presume!

~~James