Good news: the new Mexico Community Foundation donation page is working again for Santa Fe Complex. Here is the link: http://www.nmcf.org/?page_id=312 . Scroll to the bottom of the page for Santa Fe Complex. It's an open link (meaning there are no suggested donation amounts) so please contribute what you can.

We appreciate any donations you can offer. We are raising $10,000 in the next few days for our August expenses; your contribution, small or large, is an enormous help towards this goal. Thanks to those of you who worked with the alpha test <g> of our home-rolled donations. We'll get it running but, thankfully, the community foundation is there to backstop us.

One final note: your donations to us through NMCF are donations to a 501(c)(3) organization.

-d-