It's a big problem; would require a big budget, as modeling projects go.
There would be large data collection requirements, definition and
representations of international boundary conditions/interfaces, stock
markets, futures markets, commodities markets, currency markets, real estate
markets, banks, government reserves, taxes, income, employment sectors,
industry sectors, consumers.

Hmm.  It might take 22 or 23 differential equations to capture it all,
instead of just 20.

Oh, and we might have to switch from MATLAB to Netlogo.

</sarcasm>  (The opening tag started several messages ago).

;-[

--
Doug Roberts, RTI International
[EMAIL PROTECTED]