Orlando Leibovitz wrote:
> Of course, the Supreme Court (the name now sounds surrealistic) has
> prohibited the following suggestion citing a violation of free speech
> but here it is anyway.

  Ah, therein lies the beauty of my suggestion.  By limiting
contributions to registered voters, I've eliminated corporate and union
backers from contributing (their members may do so).  This should get
past the Supremes because no-one not a voter can show a compelling
interest in the race.  Effectively, anyone not a voter in a particular
race would have no standing to sue.  Free speech is preserved for those
who should have it - and denied to those without standing.

--
Ray Parks                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Consilient Heuristician     Voice:505-844-4024