Thus spake Owen Densmore circa 10/19/2008 06:09 PM:
> So I was wondering whether or not any other Friamers are using a cloud
> computing system?  Be nice to share experiences.

As our cluster ages, we're considering using EC2 instead.  Particularly,
we'd probably start with an image like:

http://developer.amazonwebservices.com/connect/entry.jspa?categoryID=101&externalID=705

We'd have to add objective-c and a few other tools to the image, though.
 I haven't built up the steam to do the work, yet.... especially since
our cluster is now receiving more care and attention.  If any of you
have done this, I'd appreciate any pointers to make the work easier.