Sorry, everybody,

When I replied with the message below, I cc'ed the entire digest into my
reply.  BAD!   BAAAAAAD!

SysAdmin will kill me.

I would feel guiltier except that Owen did the same thing.

Anyway, with apologies to Owen and to Steve Smith, here, below,  are cc of
the messages I inadvertently buried when I hit reply.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson
Emeritus Professor of Psychology and Ethology,
Clark University ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

> Message: 2
> Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 10:56:25 -0600
> From: Owen Densmore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Religion and human nature
> To: Nicholas Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,    The Friday Morning
>       Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com>
>
> To which of the 19 emails you forwarded do you refer?
>
>      -- Owen

[20 messages below deleted]