Also, credit must go to fortune -o

FORTUNE(6)                               UNIX Reference
Manual                              FORTUNE(6)

NAME
       fortune - print a random, hopefully interesting, adage
[...]

      -o     Choose only from potentially offensive aphorisms.  The -o
option is ignored if a fortune
              directory is specified.

              Please,  please,  please  request  a  potentially  offensive
fortune if and only if you
              believe, deep in your heart, that you are willing to be
offended. (And that you'll  just
              quit using -o rather than give us grief about it, okay?)

              ... let us keep in mind the basic governing philosophy of The
Brotherhood, as handsomely
              summarized in these words: we believe in healthy, hearty
laughter -- at the  expense  of
              the whole human race, if needs be.  Needs be.
                     --H. Allen Smith, "Rude Jokes"