Synchronicity! I just read your post after getting back from Borders where
Martha had just bought VSIs to Game Theory (which I'll probably steal) and
Intelligence.
Robert

P.S. I highly recommend the VSI to the Philosophy of Science. Should be
compulsory reading for anyone who dares to use the word "simulation"!