--
Ann Racuya-Robbins
Founder and CEO World Knowledge Bank  www.wkbank.com[1]

I agree with you Douglas. That is why I said earlier that however we got here with nuclear weapons the problem is all of ours now. That is a reflection of how powerful each American citizen has become. Each of us must join in the next steps forward. This is one of the things we can do as Americans to regain trust and lead the way in the world. Lets be real here though this is a very complex and tough nut. It will require courage.

   May I request, Douglas, that you address me as Ann Racuya-Robbins.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.wkbank.com