Speaking of TV--once really nice thing about Comcast cable in Trenton
(NJ) is that the minimal "anntenna service" level of service, that
costs about $12 a month, includes about 50 channels, i.e. all the
usual tier1 basic cable stuff.

In philly with whatever-it-is-now, the antenna service was exactly
that--12 channels plus a bunch of shop at home junk, for $14 a month.
To get trenton-level service would be about $30.

Sorry, that's probably a little OT, but it pleases me to mention it.

~~James