Thus spake Peter Lissaman circa 14/01/09 11:36 AM:
> I reckon a rather convincing demonstration that, happily, Art is NOT like
> Science is that artists don't write the sort of stuff appears in Friam on
> the subject.

Oh, I'm not so sure about that.  I have friends who have books loaded
with some pretty weird Eddington-typewriter sort of text presumably
analyzing (other people's) art.  I don't understand any of it; but at
least from a superficial level, it looks a _lot_ like what we see
here.... and I wouldn't have it any other way!

--
glen e. p. ropella, 971-222-9095, http://agent-based-modeling.com