Peter Lissaman:
I saw you request for a  Matlab consultant. I might be  interested is
looking at you
project. I have done some Mathlab on several DSP/FPGA and a classified data
base
(LANL) for DTRA.

I would like to talk to you, and maybe we can get together soon. I live in
 Santa Fe, and
do a lot of consulting work.

Please send me a E mail, and then we can  talk on the phone or get together.

regards
michael barron
santa fe, nm
cell phone (505) 577-7306