Rich:

Is there a way with Google Earth to estimate angles of crater impact. If
there is
then you could have a map as low-med-high angles and be able to establish
some type of footprint for the impact area, and compare it to other ones.

If that were the case, then with a detail analysis of one in a group and
relating it
to the others you would have a time line or history of all the impact
craters.

regards
michael barron