Yes, I had probs with some of the links.
-tj

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 7:22 PM, michael barron <mhbar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> rich:
>
> I tried to open some of the links, and could not do it inside gmail.
> Are you having a simular problem, or shoud I try the Yahoo account!
>
> regards
> michael barron
>

> On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 7:44 AM, Rich Murray <rmfor...@comcast.net> wrote:
> > Dennis Cox, amateur extraordinaire, with 6 views given via Google Earth
> by
> > Rich Murray of 360 m high mountain E of Fresno, CA, with uphill and then
> > downhill ejecta melt flows -- informative book with 92 color images:
> > 2010.03.25
> > http://rmforall.blogspot.com/2010_03_01_archive.htm
> > Thursday, March 25, 2010
> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/astrodeep/message/45
> >

> > For those who are very curious, and open minded about evidence,
> > Dennis Cox's websites and book present impressive images showing
> > massive airburst ablation of land surfaces from Mexico to Canada.
> >
> > His work has given me a vast new perspective on the landscapes I
> > have lived in around Santa Fe, New Mexico since 1973. I hope to
> > make it easier for you, too, to be inspired with your own new
> > appreciation for the awesome mysteries to be seened for the
> > looking, wherever you may be.
> >
> > "Mark Boslough, at Sandia Labs has done a super computer
> > simulation that depicts the atmospheric effects of an above ground
> > blast like Tunguska but much larger.
> > It shows the object exploding high in the atmosphere.
> > But it retains its momentum.
> > And, in a moving explosion, all of  the kinetic energy continues on
> > down to the ground in the form of a supersonic downdraft shock
> > wave hotter than the surface of the sun."
> >
> > http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/clovis/airburst.html
> > 3:20 minute video
> >

> > [ for these views, use Shift down arrow to slant the view
> > to 45 degrees. ]
> >
> > 36.4677 -119.1614 .255 km el, NE end of mountain, E of Fresno,
> > CA, 3 dark rock fork tines, probably congealed downhill melt ejecta
> > flows to NNE from SSW uphill flows from W, may have been very
> > high temperature and high pressure gas flows carrying and shaping
> > the falling dark ejecta melt, while tornado-hurricane systems may
> > have created many counterclockwise firestorms of various sizes
> > and brief durations, driven by the huge temperature gradients
> > from ground to stratisphere, thus concentrating heat for brief periods
> > at many locations of various sizes, levelling the ground and leaving
> > swirling patterns on the solidifying ejecta melt -- minerals condensing
> > at various temperatures in the hot gases would fall as melt rain and
> > particles, and be distributed in complex patterns, including coatings
> > on gas carried and surface rocks.
> >
> > wide view to NNE of NW side of Fresno, CA mountain uphill
> > ablation flows over ridge top to downhill NE,
> > f1 36.4527 -119.1506, mountain size 6.0 x 2.7 km,
> > .489 km top, road, shed and pond,
> [...]

J. T. Johnson
Institute for Analytic Journalism -- Santa Fe, NM USA
www.analyticjournalism.com
505.577.6482(c)                                    505.473.9646(h)
http://www.jtjohnson.com                 t...@jtjohnson.com

"Be Your Own Publisher"
http://indiepubwest.com