Pong was there knocking bricks out of a bridge.
Sure that wasn't "breakout"?   A sort of single-player pong...

There are two kinds facing each other across another divide:  half the world is digitizing everything while the other half is making it look analog (graphic, visually stunning).
Yes... like that.

Robert C.