Nick Glen Grant,

Another confused old guy, But there was something called Planck's Distance
that said that two atoms could not get any closer under normal circumstances
without enormous forces yet Bose condensates are literally superimposed
indistinguishable atoms albeit identical. From my meager metallurgy days.

So there seems to be some kind of stand off between the two.
Lets really bend the rules here and speculate that all that we have defined
is a figment of our biological failures. We are always making assumptions
that we can think, when we might just be spinning old neurons that make us
feel good about ourselves. Kind of like a little too much beer and the girls
start looking better and better as the night proceeds. With Much regret in
the mornings. Perhaps our intelligence is much less than claimed and not
even an emergent phenomenon at all. While everything else is.

I don't like where this is leading... I have had enough trouble
understanding economic theorems now this tsunami of an idea spooks me. I
guess it is like Freeman Dyson's one electron universe. It can be everywhere
and everywhen to satisfy infinite expectations.

Vladimyr Ivan Burachynsky
Ph.D.(Civil Eng.), M.Sc.(Mech.Eng.), M.Sc.(Biology)

120-1053 Beaverhill Blvd.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
CANADA R2J 3R2
(204) 2548321  Phone/Fax