Well done!

Of course, it's a little too coarse. I suspect there are large effectors and small effectors. A creative use of an effector can result in a very large perturbation, if you use a large effector.

I think there's plenty of room for controlled creativity in the sense that at some times, in some regions, under some conditions, and for some people, most of the creative perturbations are from small effectors. That's probably the type of creativity The Man likes. In hindsight, of course, when the creative force is marginalized, The Man will claim to have liked the creatives that employ large effectors. But while the effect is in action, The Man either tries to clamp down or runs away crying in fear.