Yes, Carl, black widows are widespread this year, lots downtown. For all you folks who frequent The Complex know that there are several webs around the steps on both sides of the building. The last time I was there I noticed one had made its web INSIDE the front door. Roy if you are reading this please go step on it!

I am concerned about the brown recluse, especially when the kids are playing hide and seek. Good to know you've only seen three.

Alison