I gotta say, amazon has surprised me in their monotonically increasingly
impressive set of services.  Now GPU instances.

I scoffed at their being just a "box in the sky" approach, but with their
slowly improving console for managing all the parts they offer, I could easily
see them becoming the IT dept of many companies.

Does anyone on the list use them?  If so, how?

    -- Owen

Begin forwarded message: