Steve Smith wrote

I've suggested many times, that from now on, I should enter TSA security wearing absolutely nothing but a Speedo... It would be an act of what I call *white whale watching* for the other sad passengers who had to witness this. Maybe we could start a fad, a performance art practice, street theater of sorts if you will!

Wonder if the organization Improv Everywhere can coordinate an Event, via cellphone, across the US. In TSA lines everywhere, people strip voluntarily. Further hijinks ensue.
The No Pants Subway Ride | Improv Everywhere

Tory Hughes
victo...@toryhughes.com
Tory Hughes website
Tory Hughes facebook