Infogeeks-

Flowing Data
Projects and Experiments by FlowingData | FlowingData
Map of American English dialects and subdialects

This site showcases representations of a host of different kinds of data, from many sources.
Not sure where I ran across it - sure feels like a Tom Johnson thing.
 If you don't know about it, check it out.
Daily information treats, stimulating ways to present data.

Also, I recently saw Rex Jung speak on synesthesia using Prezi.
Very engaging, highly creative presentation software. Zooming R Us.
Worth checking out if you do talks.
You can watch their favorite prezis on their site.
Nice looking site, too.

Tom, if the original prompt for FD came from you, thanks!
Tory

Tory Hughes
victo...@toryhughes.com
Tory Hughes