Jochen , Greetings
 and Ladies and Gentlemen as well,

If I believe that the team has a spirit I seem to act differently. It may
not have any at all but that does not change my belief and my behaviour.
When I act out my delusion and find others that enjoy it as much as I, we
seem to march down the field with lighter hearts. The people in the audience
see this change in our appearance and attribute it to the Geist. We hear the
cheers and we are further emboldened. And soon others join in the march. It
seems so real to all of us that the Geist becomes Teamgeist. It has a name
now perhaps a flag as well. Once it is named we believe it to be more real,
for our grammar never gives names to the non existent or does it?

Egypt is a study in Mental Constructs and the Symbolic clashing with the
Real.

\It is as if the birds in the flock are aware of themselves as a group as
never before. They see themselves, they communicate directly with each
other , they see the  group, they have a complete memory  and understand the
fact that some had exploited them in the past because of the former  lack of
coherence. There have always been individuals that felt they were entitled
to be leaders and their role was to control others for their personal gains.
The Tahrir protestors seem to be trying to assert themselves and liberate
themselves from the domination of "the entitled to rule class of
psychopaths".

Can the Flock get a TeamGeist strong enough to eliminate it's oppressors?

Bertrand Russell said that it was impossible for the rational to defeat the
irrational, what was required was a new form of irrational  more powerful
than the present. I think he was implying that men must believe in something
greater than their opposition, some kind of Faith of extraordinary strength
was to lead them through the conflicts.

I think Humanity is witnessing a new history unfold before our eyes.

Vladimyr Ivan Burachynsky PhD

vbur...@shaw.ca

120-1053 Beaverhill Blvd.
Winnipeg,Manitoba, R2J3R2