Well, I know this is another one of my out-of-left-field questions, but out of curiousity is gravity a constraint or a force? Does it depend on where you measure it? What about at planetary distances?
Really I am just curious and not attempting to poke or provoke.
Thank you-
Victoria

[ ps so is my ignorance a constraint or a force, and what changes that?