Greetings, all --

At the risk of weighing in too heavily on all of this (SJC graduate), allow me
to second Pamela's endorsement of Eva Brann. She's worth the price of
admission, even if you were only discussing the phone book.

Pamela's point about the Seminar and life's experiences is well put. I see the
Summer Classics curriculum as a chance to relive/revisit some of those
questions with a different set of people at a different time in my life. I
suppose it's a bit self-indulgent, in that I often have a point of comparison
from my undergraduate days, but I've always gotten something out of it

- Claiborne -