How I just learned to sweep up my best friend in my arms and tilt-spin
her in one swing...: Rich Murray 2011.07.18

How I just learned to sweep up my best friend in my arms and tilt-spin
her in one swing from sitting on the edge of our bed to lying on her
back with her knees up and her feet nice on the mattress -- did it by
accident an hour ago -- this time, said, "Now I'll bend over in front
of you and put my right arm around your body and my head against your
chest and my left hand under your ankles while you just hug my head
with both hands no-matter-what--" and I just do it in a swirling
moment movement, while she cries out in fear-relief, "Aaaaaaaaa-uhh!".

And I told her how beautiful my daughter Jackie looks swinging a hula
hoop around her torso, long grey hair flying, and how far-out happy
the kids look along with their live-in friends from all over Earth,
with their hundreds of candidly free photos, and the old uns sharing
the Tao, struting their spiritual stuff -- what a relief, look at how
many KNOW!

Not a generation gap -- a generation merge!
Not political parties -- nothing but parties!

We all
already
belong
credit card