They dropped 600 and came back up.

Tory Hughes
victo...@toryhughes.com

On Aug 8, 2011, at 8:00 PM, Douglas Roberts wrote:

Dow futures are already down 263. It's going to be ugly again tomorrow.

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 7:58 PM, Douglas Roberts <doug@parrot- farm.net> wrote: I'm staying at the Chico Hot Springs Hotel in Montana tonight, where the wireless access is iffy, at best.

My take: we're fucked globally, for a while. Think the 2008 recession and I suspect we'll be in the ballpark.