Wow, Jobs dies and Apple goes to hell.

From: Victoria Hughes [mailto:victo...@toryhughes.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 07:41 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Fwd: [IP] The email Flu bug

Would this also answer why since I upgraded iTunes last night, my system
network can no longer remember my password for signing on to my own wireless -
and can't hold the password when the computer goes to sleep or shuts down?  OS
10.5.9
So no emails, right, nor internet access despite a nice clear signal from under
the sofa, like always. Now reduced to memorizing a long erratic string of
numbers and letters and inputting them everytime my laptop snoozes, dang.

Incidentally, I have never mentioned how much I appreciate that youall launch
right into tech/political talk as soon as anything is going on. You are my
secret weapon against the listless ignorance of the overwhelmed. Thanks.

Tory