I guess so:  I sent the following message out to FRIAM yesterday but the
Censors seem to have deep-sixed it.

Dear local friammers,

(1)    The coffeeshop at St. Johns WILL be open and serving this Friday.  I
have checked this and double checked it.

(2)    There is a demonstration in aid of resting New Mexico's government
from corporate control around Noon at the round house on January 17th,
after which there will be a co=ordinated effort to attend important hearings
and make our views known.  I have created a website which is designed to
inform anyone who is curious about ongoing planning for this demonstration
and to make it as easy as possible for people form out of town to attend.
https://sites.google.com/site/occupytheroundhouse/   (I would love help with
it, if anybody is idle and interested, but I won't hold my breath.)  To
avoid abusing the FRIAM list too much, I will send out only one more
reminder of the demonstration, and leave it at that.  I have a google group
called friampolitical, for anybody who wants to get into the weeds.  Write
me for an invitation.

Thanks as always for your patience,

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson