From: friam-boun...@redfish.com [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf
Of Grant Holland
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 11:30 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] HELP: google analytics

Nick,

Did you go to the GA website <http://www.google.com/analytics/index.html>
and follow all the instructions?

Did you first set up an account and a profile?

Once you have a GA account and profile, you have to generate the correct
Java script tracking code.
To find out how to generate the tracking code, go here on the GA website:
Under the Support tab, under Getting Started, there is an "Install tracking
code" link that tells you how to generate the Java script.

Once you have the tracking code, you have to paste it into the bottom of the
header of every HTML page on your site.

This is all explained at the GA website link above.

Nick, I have it working for one of my sites, so feel free to call on me to
try to help you out if you wish.

HTH,
Grant