Have any of us tried Google Play yet?

I am surprised how sophisticated the site is.  It has a "Amazon-y" feel:
books, music, movies and so on.

But after downloading the desktop music manager app, it failed to begin
uploading the media.  It also did not allow DRM'd music .. i.e. iTunes
music that on my desktop had not been updated via iCloud to the newer
versions of the music (DRM-free)

Let me know what your experiences are.

   -- Owen