Piggy-backing on Steve's announcement about LAVA and friends'
dome presentations in Los Alamos this Saturday, the 15th, I'll add
that there will also be an afternoon (1:00-5:00) program on that day
at the Bradbury Museum, as part of The Next Big Idea and ISEA2012,
on the intersection of the "Arts and Sciences".

A 1:00-2:45 panel discussion and presentation will include Bill Gilbert of UNM, showing his "Land Art" works at the Mesa Library, along with Laura Monroe and Bob Greene of LANL, moderated by Bradbury Museum Director, Linda Deck, will be followed from 3:00-5:00 by a panel and presentations by five artists participating in the new SARC (Scientists/Artists Research Collaborations) initiative. A number of LANL researchers and other co-conspirators are expected to also participate.

If the confluence of the arts and sciences sparks your imagination, please come and enjoy a day in Los Alamos, to share in the conversations and action agendas
for many 'next big ideas'.

I'll soon send another announcement to this list, on SARC panels and presentations in Albuquerque, on the 20th, and in Santa Fe, on the 25th, as part of ISEA2012.

SARC:  http://nmsarc.wordpress.com

Richard