From: friam-boun...@redfish.com [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of
Robert Holmes
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 3:31 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] faith, zombies, and crazy people (was America and the
Middle East: Murder in Libya | The Economist)

Here's some grounds for denying the non-zombie's account of his zombieness: the
non-zombie is mad or pig-headed or over-familiar with solipsism. Or a
combination of all three.

—R

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 9:40 AM, Nicholas Thompson <nickthomp...@earthlink.net>