iGoogle, a a customizable homepage, http://goo.gl/xeGSr is being retired
http://goo.gl/SCXfr next Nov.

Are any of us using a "front/home page" site where you can add widgets to
list the weather in several places, has a news scroll, currency converter,
calendar/mail/groups outline, and so on?

I'm currently using MyYahoo but its starting to be flaky and I'd like to
kill my Yahoo account anyway.  So I remembered iGoogle but Its (soon to be)
Dead Jim.

Maybe G+ has some stunt that can make a front page?  I wouldn't mind
getting a bit more "social".

Is surprising to me that Google doesn't want to keep it going.  I
definitely click through on the Yahoo news scroll and other links on
MyYahoo.

Sigh, yet another dead google service.

   -- Owen