It's still fun, but it's different these days.  Back then, in the bad old
days, we had in essence cornered the market.  Blogs were still brand new in
2004, and there had never ever been a widely available publicly available
source of news about the real goings on inside a National Nuke Lab. Voila,
we had a captive audience.

Nowadays, you really have to have some unique, sought-after content to get
anybody but your direct family to read.

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:44 PM, Steve Smith <sasm...@swcp.com> wrote:

>  Miss the blogging days, Dr. S ... um ...?
>>
>> STEVE!  I was going to say Dr. Steve...
>>
>>  Hell yes (obviously), and I think you should be very askeered. Imagine
> if Ivan the Terrible had used a lampoon instead of a harpoon?

*Doug Roberts
drobe...@rti.org
d...@parrot-farm.net*
*http://parrot-farm.net/Second-Cousins*<http://parrot-farm.net/Second-Cousins>