Thanks, Tom,

This is related to one of my complaints. I see no way to ask Feedly (on
Chrome) to upgrade itself. I went to the list of Chrome extensions, which
has a link to the Feedly website. (When I run Feedly, I don't see a link to
the Feedly website from the tab in which it is running.) On the website, a
button lets me "launch Feedly." When I do it looks the same as always. The
text color is grey, and I can find no way to make it darker. Am I missing
something?

*-- Russ Abbott*
***  Professor, Computer Science*
*  California State University, Los Angeles*

*  My paper on how the Fed can fix the economy: ssrn.com/abstract=1977688*
*  Google voice: 747-*999-5105
  Google+: plus.google.com/114865618166480775623/
*  vita:  *sites.google.com/site/russabbott/
  CS Wiki <http://cs.calstatela.edu/wiki/> and the courses I teach