Doug -

   /New google critter?  I bet it only lasts a day./
   //
   //
   /https://www.google.com/intl/en/landing/nose//

If you (and anyone else with one) open up your Nexus7 (warning, this *will void the warranty) you will see the beta scentChip they installed between the Bluetooth and WiFi radios. The ester, aline, amine generators naturally disrupts the ether.

If you check your outbound traffic, you will see streams of .wif files going out.... Google has been illicitly collecting data from Nexus7 users like they did with their StreetView cars sniffing out WiFi. The FBI and ATF are hot to get their hands on this data as it *is* sensitive enough to detect the proximity of illegal drugs, gunpowder and other explosives, and alcohol. Add this to GPS location and the busts will be coming down left and right.

Of course in your case, they will only find that you are roasting and grinding your own coffee, drinking only the finest of whiskeys, and live with dozens of birds, I don't think it will detect your "sweet disposition" however.

The final frontier for replacing paper junk mail is user-targeted scratch and sniff adverts!

Carry on!
 - Steve

    New google critter?  I bet it only lasts a day.
    https://www.google.com/intl/en/landing/nose/

      -- Owen

/Doug Roberts
d...@parrot-farm.net <mailto:d...@parrot-farm.net>/